If you believe in writing clean code with unit tests and using tools such as Resharper and Stylecop, this is the job for you.
TELoIP is working on the next generation of our orchestration platform. We’re using .NET Core 2 with ServiceStack and BigQuery as our large data storage for our backend and HTML5/JS frameworks for our frontend.
- 3+ years of experience building REST services with ServiceStack, WebAPI, NancyFx or similar framework using C#
- Experience building Single Page Applications using HTML5/JS
- Experience using job management frameworks such as Hangfire, FluentScheduler or Quartz.Net
- Experience using Application performance management such as NewRelic to resolve performance, code issues.
- Experience building distributed services using messaging systems such as NServiceBus
- Experience writing unit tests with Nunit, and experience using Linq
- Experience using JSON and the ability to mock types for service definitions
- Experience using IIS. Creating and managing Sites, Pools and SSL Certificates
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of MVC (Model/View/Controller) Design patterns
- Firm understanding of web standards and technology
- Familiarity with Bootstrap/Jquery/Knockout frameworks.
- Proactive and deadline driven; autonomous worker with ability to be highly team-oriented.
- Solid understanding of Web technologies including front-end design and working knowledge of back-end development.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming
- Experience with BigQuery data store service or other big data stores
Job Location: Mississauga, ON
Please send replies to: email@example.com
Chief Success Officer
Ed has 25 years of experience in global leadership and business execution for enterprise software companies with in-depth experience in transforming organizations on building and selling SaaS solutions. An authentic leader who embraces change with expertise in product strategy and operational stewardship, Ed brings energetic enthusiasm towards driving core values to facilitate customer success through adoption of innovative technology. Prior to joining TELoIP, Ed was EVP Products and Services for Kinaxis, and SVP Customer Success and Business Optimization for Coveo.