TELoIP’s strategy is based on a simple premise that MPLS cannot meet the growing WAN and public cloud needs of business customers, so they need to do something disruptive. The answer to this business challenge is SD-WAN technology that allows enterprises to take advantage of broadband pricing across multiple aggregated service provider connections while sustaining reliability and performance at MPLS levels. Our solution creates a Virtual Intelligent Network Overlay (VINO) that unifies all branch traffic into a single cloud-managed overlay connection. Only TELoIP provides a comprehensive solution to replace MPLS for private cloud applications and ensure unbreakable tethers for public cloud applications while optimizing both WAN and Internet traffic.
- We deliver SD-WAN-as-a-Service, including core transport and orchestration to simplify customer adoption.
- Our VINO solutions are delivered in a 100% channel model so our partners never need to worry about channel conflicts.
- We eliminate barriers to SD-WAN adoption by leveraging a turnkey, multi-tenant cloud (the TELoIP Cloud) that eliminates cost and complexity for our partners and customers.
- VINO solutions are designed for delivering low-latency cloud, voice and data services throughout North America.
- VINO adds broadband reliability with superior quality-of-experience, allowing you to minimize reliance on MPLS to maximize SD-WAN ROI without sacrificing performance.
- We help our partners build SD-WAN sales pipleline using our digital marketing campaigns in the TELoIP Partner Portal.