- This event has passed.
SD-WAN Expo 2018, Day 2
TELoIP is a platinum sponsor of SD-WAN Expo, visit us in Booth 200
- SDN and SD-WAN: What They Mean To Each Other | Wednesday, 2/14/18 | 1:00-1:55pm | Panel Discussion including Todd Davis, TELoIP Director of Marketing
- The Value of SD-WAN for SMB and Mid-Market Enterprise | Thursday, 2/15/18 | 2:00-2:25pm | SD-WAN Industry Perspective presented by Michael Gagnon, TELoIP VP of Sales and Marketing
Register Now and use discount code TELOIP25 for 25% off Super Passes to SD-WAN EXPO.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
SD-WAN Conference & Expo is the leading event for enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors to connect, learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolving, how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn. Join us and share ideas to grow your businesses.
While a relatively young networking technology, SD-WAN is experiencing increased traction. Analyst firms continue to project significant growth for many years, thanks in large part to the deployment options that won’t disrupt existing infrastructure, but will bring increased flexibility and agility to enterprise networks and help them leverage new cloud- and SaaS-based applications, and help them better manage their distributed networks and resources. While MPLS cost reduction is still a factor, optimized and flexible connectivity, centralized control and visibility, and automation capabilities are driving enterprise interest.
SD-WAN Expo is where enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolve, how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity.
- What is SD-WAN and why is it creating so much buzz?
- What vendors and products are available for providers to choose between when creating their SD-WAN services?
- How do SD-WAN providers vary and why do these differences exist?
- Deployment strategy
- Technical challenges
- SDN and NFV with SD-WAN
- Interoperability and standardization
- Current capabilities
- Future possibilities
- Telcos vs SD-WAN specialists